Wednesday 4 March 2009

All that can be done is pass the message ....recommend  and support site so that one day I ll set up a talk radio show before all internet stations are closed down
and tell all that you know,
 of whats happening and keep pluggin away at tamar..tovia 
I think  in this field a lost cause.
 
thank you
 
Harold
Shalom Harold,
I don't understand why they didn't listen to you.  You know what you are talking about and could save so many of the listeners from horrific problems that they are going to be facing. It is a tremendous shame that Tovia and Tamar did not allow you to give a complete warning to all the listeners.
I have checked out everything that you have told me to learn and I am so thankful to you for everything you have given me the opportunity to see.
There is no way that many, many people are going to make it through the coming years.  I am really worried for the people of our nations. I do pray that you have a way of taking care of yourself. The world needs people like you who do care enough to try and sound the warning.
I have been listening to Jim Rogers on Fox for several years. Two years ago when he said that he was moving his family to Singapore, he was just starting to tell the public what you and Loeffler have been saying.
Take care of yourself and please stay safe. Maybe when Tamar and Tovia have a chance to think about what was said they will reconsider the way that they think Israel will fair in the coming financial tsunami.  You are right, I do not think Hashem will be taking care of the banks. I think that may be a level far below what G-d considers important. On the other hand, our souls are on a very different metaphysical plane. But then, that is just a human reaction to something of which I really have no clue.
Your grateful friend,
xxxxxxxxxxxxx skipper

Tuesday, 3 March 2009

unedited
HAROLD HOFFMAN 
IN SO CALLED CONVERSATION 
WITH TAMAR YONAH AND RABBI TOVIA SINGER 
THE IMPENDING FINANCIAL DEPRESSION 

CLICK TO LISTEN 

Jim Rogers on  ch 4  EXTRACT

brown obama plan insaniteeeeeeeeeee 

3 minute rec hes moved to singapore  uk wont be able to sell its bonds..
city traders will become taxi drivers and should learn to drive tractors...
farming..all the moneeeeee is in asia.