Friday 11 December 2009


Tyranny’s Trap
People of the states, it is time to wake up to our political realities. It is time to that we know the traps that have been laid before us. We must be astute statesmen and stateswomen, who know the principles of freedom, who know the nature and character of our union, who know when we are being taken for the gullible servants we have become. It is time that we not fall victim to tyranny’s trap. The States of America must once again look to the principles of freedom and into our own borders and sovereignty for........
http://www.newswithviews.com/Timothy/baldwin105.htm
by Attorney Timothy Baldwin



What Should We Do if We Don’t Fight Back?
Some of my critics advocate a judgment scenario that will prevail on America for her past (and present) sins ranging from corruption, to abortion, to eliminating prayer from schools. And while I agree that these issues are never to be made light of, belittled, or forgotten, and let me say that I believe we are experiencing a judgment of sorts for sinning against God, I simply cannot hang my hat there. It is because of these corrupt and immoral laws and acts that I forge ahead, doing my part to warn others.......
http://www.newswithviews.com/Selena/owens103.htm
by Selena Owens




Climate Summit is the name, Population Control is the game
The bottom line behind the climate change leftists trying to save the world…….people are in the way. People cause carbon emissions so people must die. Let us start with hundreds of millions of abortions worldwide. Shall we follow the example shared by Zhao of China? It seems these environmental thugs, now at the latest Climate Summit, want to in big part control climate by slaughtering babies first…..then I predict, seniors, the disabled and “expensive to stay alive folks.” You think I’m nuts? Just listen to a few quotes from prominent founders of the environmental movement......
http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie193.htm
by Laurie Roth