Wednesday 27 January 2010

You may remember that I emailed you last fall about healthcare-associated infections.  


I hope you don't mind that I'm reaching out again because this is such an important - and preventable! - problem.

Recognizing the rapid growth in cases of hospital-related infections like MRSA and ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP), we put together a website called "Not on My Watch" at 

www.haiwatch.com 

to educate patients and healthcare professionals.  Their goal is to eliminate these preventable illnesses and their often tragic consequences.

Reaching more people with this important information means fewer people having to endure avoidable infection and suffering. I

've created a micro-site that covers everything you need to blog about this on Britannia Radio:

http://haiwatchnews.com