Sunday 14 March 2010


I agree; none of their business.
I'm checking the race box - other and writing in American instead of Caucasian.
xxxxxxxxxxx m

Interesting info, I intend to give them only how many folks live in the house and that is all they will get. None of their business how much money I make, The IRS already knows that info, or where I work and what kind of benefits I have.

-----

The link is to a video that questions the content and procedure of the 2010 Census. The Census Bureau could have reasonable answers to all the questions raised, but I haven't hear any yet. Have you?

Judge Napolitano on the Fox News Channel has indicated that the courts have supported the authority of the Census Bureau to collect what it is requesting but the decisions have never been appealed to the Supreme Court. He thinks what the Census Bureau is requesting is unconstitutional but does not know if a majority of the judges on the present Supreme Court would agree with him.

Here is the link: