Thursday 20 May 2010

May 20, 2010

Why I Wrote The Book "Freedom for A Change"
During the U.S. Presidential campaigns of 2008, I endeavored to write a book about Freedom. I was literally compelled to do so with the most motivated passion and necessity. Why? Because I saw how the wall of separation between Slavery and Freedom has crumbled and has not withstood the ambitions of tyrants or the ignorance of politicians. I observed the fatal infatuation with the Republican-verses........
http://www.newswithviews.com/Timothy/baldwin137.htm
by Attorney Timothy Baldwin



The Power of The Pulpit
With all do respect to Ronald Reagan I sense many of you reading this are sighing and proclaiming, “Well, there you go again” as I set my crosshairs on the pulpit. I’m sorry, but I can’t get away from it. All of the problems we are facing in this nation are a direct result of the watered-down Gospel seeping from the pulpits of America. Better men than I have said it........
http://www.newswithviews.com/Daubenmire/dave195.htm
by Coach Dave Daubenmire



Presidents in Glass Houses Shouldn't Throw Stones
President Felipe Calderon of Mexico, the largest contributor of illegal aliens now living and working in America in the vicinity of 12 to 15 million, threw several nasty verbal rocks at Arizona for passing SB 1070. His illegal Mexican citizens residing in the United States contribute $24 billion back to his financial coffers annually in cash transfers. At the same time, their lawlessness costs American taxpayers $346 billion yearly across 15 U.S. federal agencies......
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty571.htm
by Frosty Wooldridge