Thursday 19 August 2010


Truthjuice

The Self-Obsessed 'Spiritual' Fakes and Frauds

David Icke opens his heart to Meria Heller - 'It's been a bad day'




CLICK TO LISTEN


David Icke Newsletter Preview

FAKING IT …

… OR FRAUDS I HAVE KNOWN

The David Icke Newsletter on Sunday

The two people in my life who told me most often how much they loved and supported me, and how vital it was for humanity that my work succeeded, turned out to be the very two people who have caused the most mayhem and stress in my life and been most destructive to my health, work and finances ...

... The first one stole a huge amount of money accumulated over many years by hiding the full extent of book sales and stealing the income from those he did not account for. Some of this money was spent on 'spiritual counselling' by some New Age 'guru'. Well, at least he realised he needed it.

He also covertly put the rights to my books in North America in his own name and I went three years without earning a penny from any of my books and DVDs worldwide because of the horrendous cost of taking him to the US Federal Court to win back rights to my own books. Meanwhile, amid all this, I was still continuing with my work of exposing the global conspiracy in the face of this crippling financial and emotional onslaught.

When you put together what he stole (not even including my legal costs) and add that to what the second one is now demanding, it means, if the second one is anything like successful, that the two of them will have taken the vast, vast majority of what I have earned in the last eleven years from books, DVDs and talks, etc, and I will be left with a fraction of what my efforts have produced.

This for two people who have not contributed a single word of research or text in anybook, DVD or talk.

Oh, yes, and, on top of all that, I will be paying a substantial monthly income to the second one until I am closing in on 70, meaning that I will be working to keep this person for pretty much the rest of my life. Getting a job and earning their own living is a foreign language to both of them. That is what other people have to do, not them.

Ain't it great when you have people supporting your work like this and saying how vital it is for human freedom? I mean, imagine what it would be like without their support.

I don't know how I would cope.


David Icke opens his heart to Meria Heller - 'It's been a bad day'

scott1000 said: 1 day ago
Sorry to hear that David but you're strong enough to throw this aside. I'm going through problems with people at the moment and can't even understand why? I'm not sure whether Jesus existed or not, but one thing I will say is that the way people turned against him is typical of the human mind. People seem programmed to always see the negative in everything and everyone, the mind just seems to be that way until it is displaced by consciousness.Cheer up David and remember by your own words "Your worst nightmares often have the best outcomes." Or something along those lines, lol
ste said: 17 hours ago
Hello David your inner life and the life around you and the situation further away is all the same thing. We are connected by vibrations, I don't need to tell you that. It causes fractals to occur. Now fractals can be traced they are precise mathematics. Everything is made from them and like fractals everything is connected. We are all experiencing a different version of the same problem. Don't give in because there are people that are awake now. cheers mate
knightowl said: 16 hours ago
Dear David,"Claim to be spiritual ..............."Some of the most perverse are those who claim to wear a badge of Spirituality. This will be quite controversial but the New Age has been manipulated by a force of greed and are very Gullible.Definition "Easily persuaded to believe something .............deceived or cheated"Sadly they have to wait till the moist robot shuts down and get a shock like the "silly fakir""My work is in serious trouble"???? That human bit gets in the way ........ doesn't it?Have a nice Brixton wish I could be there.
Lipici said: 15 hours ago
This words really made my day, "they dont come where u come from" and "You are not here to make frnds, u are here to make waves". Hope David will go on well from this situation and its always the people who u less aspect that do this, thts how it works most of times! Peace and bliss to every1
sho-shen-den said: 3 hours ago
David, for all those idiots who have betrayed your trust and shown themselves to be fake, there are more people who you have reached and touched the lives of by far. The information and knowledge you have shared with us is invaluable and apart from having a far reaching effect on how we view the wider world around us, it also has a knock on effect on how we conduct our personal relationships. You have enabled me to cut off destructive negative ties and forces which have presented themselves as some of my closest kith and kin. I have now freed myself from this bondage and I only have you to thank for as being a constant support and comfort since i started reading your works some 8 years ago. Thank you.