Forty Five Seconds of Hell Shouldn't we Celebrate Our Global Dependence This July Fourth? Afghanistan and Iraq: where the American empire dies
I promised the folks of Joplin that I would not let America forget them. I know that some of the readers of this column would like me to move on. But I can’t. On my way home from Joplin last week, after we had delivered our third truck load of bread, I stopped and spent the day with some friends in Springfield, Mo. There are about 70 miles between Springfield and Joplin, and I ask.....
http://www.newswithviews.com/Daubenmire/dave242.htm
by Coach Dave Daubenmire
Is the average American citizen really foolish enough to think we are still a free independent sovereign nation today? How is thee totally globally dependent? Let me count the ways! First, the open borders policy of our Federal Government demonstrates that America is no longer a sovereign nation governed by any Constitution or set of laws on the books. Next, the out of control tyranny of our.......
http://www.newswithviews.com/JBWilliams/williams151.htm
by JB Williams
What on earth gave George Bush the right to attack a sovereign nation like Iraq with no evidence whatsoever of a threat to the United States? How did he maneuver the American people to support such insane violence of his famous, “Shock and Awe” campaign? Why is it after 10 years and nothing but death to show for it—the current president continues to spend $12 billion a month of borrowed money to carry on such death and destruction in Iraq and Afghanistan?.....
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty673.htm
by Frosty Wooldridge
Thursday, 23 June 2011
Posted by
Britannia Radio
at
20:00














