- · Israeli scientists can destroy kidney tumors in children without harming normal cells.
- · The step-grandmother of US President Obama had emergency treatment at an Israeli hospital in Guinea.
- · Ultra-orthodox Jewish soldiers rescued Palestinian Arabs from a flooded river.
- · An Israeli natural pesticide literally “gets up the nose” of the bugs.
- · Israel’s SodaStream has found a novel way to promote sustainability.
- · An Israeli company is designing and will operate the largest desalination plant in the USA.
- · Israel plans to build a wildlife park in Jerusalem.
- · Some great photos following Israel’s recent stormy weather.
- · Last week’s JPost Israel Good News descriptive summary
I highly recommend the talk by Alan Baker and the last two panels which are crucial.
Vice President Joe Biden said on Wednesday that President Barack Obama coulduse executive action and bypass Congress to further restrict gun ownership by private citizens. …“I want to make it clear that we are not going to get caught up in the notion (that) unless we can do everything we’re going to do nothing,” Biden said. “It’s critically important (that) we act.”