Friday 20 August 2010


Is Obama Leading Us into Civil War?
If I told you I was getting so angry at all the stupid stuff going on around me, in fact so mad that I wanted to rip peoples heads off, squeeze the last breath out of their dying carcass, tear off their limbs and feed them to my dogs, many of you would relate to the emotional tug and applaud my desire to slap the morons silly. Regardless of your position in the Left-Right paradigm, both sides of the great American debate are.........
http://www.newswithviews.com/fredinburg/fredinburg128.htm
by Roger Fredinburg



Conservatives Must Lead Not Mimic
We must court and pull in ALL the right leaders, county after county, state after state and at the federal level. It will take us in some cases running for all kinds of offices, researching the issues of real concern in our areas and getting behind the real, principled, fighters. We have seen nothing but political compromises everywhere and that has been almost the death knell of the conservative party as they struggle to be the........
http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie228.htm
by Laurie Roth