Sunday 6 November 2011

Tell it like it is.............the absolute truth, and nothing but the truth

· How absolutely refreshing to tell it like it is. Anyone that tells you otherwise is simply living in fairyland, or just lying to you. The real crime is that everybody knows this is the truth, but because of the fear of being accused of being politically incorrect, supposedly racist, or simply not wishing to offend our “Muslim and Islamist friends” ……….no one does!

· I have been saying this for years. Those whom have read all my many emails in the past know this. So the next time someone tells me I am talking rubbish, I will simply refer them to Pat Condell’s “Useful Idiots for Palestine” video on the link below. Pat Condell’s background and previous work experience provides him possibly with more credence and credulity than myself. However to speak in my defence, my own personal credence and credulity is that I simply speak as I find, no frills, no lies; simply the truth, and that my friends is good enough for me!

· For those in the US reading this and viewing the link below, take a good look and learn from this sickening poison that has engulfed Europe, and now Scandinavia, (especially Sweden and Norway), and is currently consuming this once great country of ours, the UK – just as we near Remembrance Sunday. How poignant!

· You in the US still have some time remaining to do something about this truly appalling situation, but not much. The problem is that you will only recognise this rotten contagious filth and disease once it has hit you! But by then it will indeed be too late! So be warned. I know, I speak - as do my friends, family, colleagues, and fellow Brits- with the bitter experience here in the UK, of it all!

· But, don’t listen to me, click on the link below, view the video, and make your own mind up; and if you really want to see this affliction further mutate into a sort of “fuel injected highly charged anti-Semitism on testosterone”, click on Edgar Davidson’s web sitehttp://edgar1981.blogspot.com, and see what he and others have to say as to the current malignant and malodorous abuse that permeates every aspect of British society today, when it comes to discussions on Israel, the Middle East, and Jews!!

Well done Mr. Edgar Davidson, and well done Mr. Pat Condell!

· Incidentally, as far as all the other rubbish is concerned about Israel, Jews, the Middles East, a “Two State Solution”, and how we must be more tolerant and understanding of our Muslim friends’ anxieties living in the freedom loving, democratic West etc. etc., and not forgetting of course the Arab Spring- which in my opinion has become a hot summer and lousy autumn, soon to be a very cold winter for all those inhabitants – the narrative on this link and video is exactly what all sane, sensible, and level headed individuals should be telling people and the world. Everything else is a complete and total waste of time.

http://edgar1981.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-pro-israel-lobby-should-be-telling.html